535 8th Ave, New York, NY 10018 info@zoni.edu

How can I enroll in the course?

It is simple just call to our student service at +1212736900

How do I log in to my course?

This is for the online students and they just needs to go directly to our https://portal.zoni.edu/

How long does it take to complete the course?

In order to complete the course, students needs to complete a total of 120 hours. Please contact us to review the schedules and hours

What to do if your payment fails?

Must contact our student services Immediately.

How to reset your password

Go to here https://portal.zoni.edu/passwordReset

How much is the tuition?

Please contact us at +1212 7369000 to get a full quote of your course.

What is the schedule?

We have different schedules for In-person, online or hybrid so we strongly advise to contact us at +12127369000

What are the differences between TESL, TEFL, and TESOL?

TESL refers to teaching English as a second language: programs in English-speaking countries for students who first language is other than English.

TEFL refers to teaching English as a foreign language: programs in countries where English is not the primary language and is not a lingua franca.

TESOL, which stands for teaching English to speakers of other languages, is a general name for the field of teaching that includes both TESL and TEFL. It's important not to confuse all occurrences of the acronym TESOL with TESOL International Association.

What type of certification do I need to teach ESL/EFL?

Most of the time no single degree, certificate, or license authorizes an individual to teach TESL/TEFL in all fields or in all parts of the world. Job requirements are specific to the open job position for specific company, institution or school and the employer. Not all the have same demand documentation and may vary from one job to another. Depending on the place one is teaching, generally speaking, the minimum qualification to teach English in private language schools throughout the world is a bachelor’s degree and some type of TESL or TEFL certificate

In the United States, you must obtain a field-specific teaching license from the state where you wish to work. You may want to contact the department or ministry of education in the country where you plan to work for more information about that country’s educational system and academic requirements for TESL / TEFL teachers.